Fujifilm’s most popular high volume digital lab system, the Frontier 570 offers a maximum processing capacity of 2,210 3x5 and 2,040 4X6 prints per hour (*film) and a maximum paper width of 12 inches.
A new threshold in high-speed production – 'Prints in Minutes' service Fujifilm’s Digital Minilab Frontier 570 represents a quantum leap in customer retail services. Instead of one-hour service or same-day service, now your customers hand over their film or digital media and receive their finished prints minutes later. Frontier 570 also delivers the highest image quality ever from a Frontier minilab, with advanced image enhancement and improved print resolution. Your shop can look forward to seeing more satisfied customers, as the Frontier’s new features create expanded opportunities for your business.
- Processing capacity of approximately 1,800 prints/hour (4R size rpints from film), 1,700 prints/hour (4R size prints from digital)
- Wider range of print sizes up to 12x18 inches
- Small footprint. Less than 13 ft2 of installation space is required
- Digital exposure using solid state lasers and advanced image processing using Fujifilm’s Image Intelligene Technology allows for high quality prints
- The red-eye correction process is fully automated (separate software required)
Scratch and dust on the original images are detected and corrected automatically